- Xilinx Spartan-6 LX45 FPGA in a 324-pin BGA package
- One Vmod (high-speed VHDC) connector
- One 12-pin Pmod connector
- One RJ-45 connector for 10/100/1000 Ethernet PHY and RS-232 serial
- Two on-board USB2 ports for programming & data transfer
- JTAG programming interfaces compatible with Xilinx's iMPACT and Digilent Adept
- Xilinx Spartan-6 LX45 FPGA, 324-pin BGA package
- 128Mbyte DDR2 16-bit wide data
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet PHY
- On-board USB2 ports for programming & data transfer
- USB-UART and USB-HID port (for mouse/keyboard)
- Two HDMI video input ports & two HDMI output ports
- AC-97 Codec with line-in, line-out, mic, & headphone
- Real time power monitors on all power rails
- 16Mbyte x4 SPI Flash for configuration & data storage
- 100MHz CMOS oscillator
- 48 I/O's routed to expansion connectors
- GPIO includes 8 LEDs, 6 buttons, & 8 slide switches
- Ships with a 20W power supply and USB cable
The Atlys circuit board is a complete, ready-to-use digital circuit development platform based on a Xilinx Spartan 6 LX45 FPGA.
The on-board collection of high-end peripherals, including Gbit Ethernet, HDMI Video, 128Mbyte DDR2 memory array, audio and USB
ports make the Atlys board an ideal host for complete digital systems built around embedded processors like Xilinxs MicroBlaze.
Atlys is fully compatible with all Xilinx CAD tools, including ChipScope, EDK, and the free WebPack, so designs can be completed with no extra costs.
The Spartan-6 LX45 is optimized for high-performance logic and offers:
6,822 slices each containing four 6-input LUTs and eight flip-flops
- 2.1Mbits of fast block RAM
- 4 clock tiles (8 DCMs & 4 PLLs)
- 6 phased-locked loops
- 58 DSP slices
- 500MHz+ clock speeds
The Atlys board can be communicated with and programmed by the Digilent Adept software. In addition, the board can be programmed by Xilinx's iMPACT using the Digilent Plugin for Xilinx Tools.
The required USB-UART driver is available for free download from Exar.
Linux developers: The Atlys board is supported by PetaLinux SDK for an out-of-the-box embedded Linux solution.