- range: 0.1 to 42 inHg
- resolution: 0.001 inHg
- accuracy: ?0.002 inHg
- units: inHg, mbar
- range: -4000 ft. to 100,000 ft.
- resolution: 1 foot
- accuracy: ? 2 ft. @ 0 ft.
- ? 6 ft. @ 35,000 ft.
- ? 12 ft. @ 50,000 ft.
- ? 50 ft. @ 80,000 ft.
- units: feet, meters
- range: 0 ft/min to ?50,000 ft/min
- resolution: 1 ft/min
- accuracy: ?1% of rate of climb
- units: feet/min, meters/sec
- range: 0.1 to 110 inHg
- resolution: 0.001 inHg
- accuracy: ?0.003 inHg
- Pt units: inHg, mbar, EPR
- Qc units: inHg, mbar
- range: 0 to 1100 knots
- resolution: 0.1 knots
- accuracy: ? 1.5 knots @ 20 knots
- ? 0.5 knots @ 50 knots
- < 0.25 knots above 100 knots
- < 0.1 knots above 300 knots
- units: knots, km/hr, mph, Mach
- Rate of change: 0 to 800 knots/min
- range: 0.0 to 5.0 Mach
- resolution: 0.001 Mach
- accuracy: ?0.001 above 0.2 Mach
Dimensions & weights
- Main unit: 22” x 14” x 9” / 44 lbs
- Remote unit: 7” x 8” x 2” / 1 lb.
- Operating temp. 0?C to 50?C
- Storage temp. -25?C to 75?C
- Humidity: 5 to 100% non-condensing
- 90-260 VAC, 47-440 Hz ; 150 VA
- RS232 ; IEEE-488 ; Encoder
The high accuracy of the tester and NIST-traceable calibration make the tester fully RVSM-compliant and suitable for use on all RVSM-compliant aircraft.
Calibration period: 1 year
Simply enter the target set-points for altitude and airspeed and the unit automatically achieves the targets, ramping at the programmed rates. Control at the set-point is stable within ? 1 foot and ? 0.1 knot
User-programmable limits for altitude, airspeed, Mach and VSI provide protection to the aircraft.
“Jog” and “Hold” features
Set-points can be “jogged” up or down in small increments. Ramping to a set-point can be put on “hold” and controlled at the current measured value.
Brings Pitot and Static outputs to ambient “ground” pressure after completing a test.
A profile of set-points can be downloaded from a PC, allowing the user to step through the set-points using a single key. Each profile can have up to 50 set-points and 20 profiles can be stored in the unit.
Pitot and Static leak-checks can be performed either independently or simultaneously. Three leak-timers can be programmed to perform timed leaks between 1 to 20 minutes. The display of “instant” leak rates provides immediate feedback to the user.
Pressure & Vacuum source
Built-in high-capacity dual vacuum pumps and pressure pump provide the pressure and vacuum source for the unit. The pressure system includes a filter and membrane dryer to provide clean dry air for the entire system.
The Remote unit is the operator interface for the tester. It is small and light enough to be used in the cockpit. The tester can be turned On and Off from the Remote. All valid parameters, including altitude, climb and airspeed, are clearly displayed simultaneously on a single screen on the remote.
The tester includes precision metering valves to enable manual venting of the aircraft’s pitot static system, in the event of The tester includes precision metering valves to enable manual venting of the aircraft’s pitot static system, in the event of power-loss
- Leak-checks and Air-data-system accuracy-checks on all military and commercial fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters and UAV’s.
- Leak-checks and Air-data-system accuracy-checks on all RVSM aircraft and military fighter/attack aircraft.
- Ideally suited for military applications when wide operating temp. and 28 VDC operation are not required.